Monday, May 17, 2010

Conversation 5, Kenesaw State University

I asked a girl who stopped to view the Exhibit what she thought. She told me that all of her friends were talking about the JFA Exhibit and saying that "they couldn't get anymore now."

I asked, "What do you mean?"

She quickly responded, "All of my friends are saying that after seeing [the JFA Exhibit] they can't get anymore abortions. Like, every time they get pregnant they get one. Some of them have been pregnant 5 times and have gotten 5 abortions. One of my friends got one last month and it's been ripping her apart."

Our conversation ended well. I showed her how to walk people through the JFA Exhibit brochure and told her how to guide her friend to local post-abortion counseling services.

--Allison Martinez, Texas A&M, March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment